POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:21:57
Message: <37B1BF49.C9BC4093@giwersworld.org>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:58:34 -0400, Matt Giwer wrote:
> >Ron Parker wrote:

> >       If there is a matter of game playing I do not like, in your last
> >post you said "welcome to my killfile." And here you are
> >responsding after I am your killfile.

> >       Please, do not raise in me false expectations of logical
> >discourse. If I am killed then I am killed, right? Please act ast
> >you say you do.

> >       This is most disturbing and it might incite me to respond in
> >kind.

> I said I removed you from my killfile, did I not?

	Please, such comments are condescending. Do not! That is my ego
and your loss.

	But yes, the flame war is over I hope. No one wanted it. It just
happened.

> I'd say the time has come for the flamewar to end, wouldn't you?  Can
> we just go back to the old POV community cameraderie now?

	It is over for me. But I am an arrogant asshole so the future
can not be promised.

	Now POV, I as learning as everyone else, there are no rules or
protocls. No prolbem in the least.

	But let us leave internet protocols out of POV on all sides. IT
is a seprate matter and there are better newsgroups for it.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!