POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:07:55
Message: <37B1BBFE.D781B72D@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
> :> but even when you would never know that I'm
> :> automatically ignoring your posts,
>
> :       Why in the hell would I care?
>
>   It may sound hypocritical, but I have conscience. As I have posted earlier,
> I don't think you are a disgusting person. Filtering you would be to me the
> same as saying "I don't like that person, he is disgusting and I don't want
> to see him anymore". That's not true. I want to read your articles. You
> have many good things to say about POV-Ray.
>   Perhaps you don't care if someone ignores you, but I certainly care if
> I make such a radical thing.
>
>   If my signature really annoys you, I can remove it. No problem.
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
> ):5;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

	Your sig annoys no more than any other. I would not want your to
remove it on my accont. I only used it as an example.

	I might suggest a bit of variety to as I am starting.

	There was an unfortunate confrontation. Both have withdraen. No
winner, no loser. Everything is as though it had not happened. My
memory isn't that long anyway.

	Humility is the path to learning.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>