POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:36:52
Message: <37B1B4B9.66FE97E9@giwersworld.org>
David Heys wrote:

> Hey Matt,

> First, let me say that I'm not about to tell you what you should do or should not
> do. I'm also not about to tell you that your own choices are right or wrong. I
> don't have the right or the privilege. There's a lot of heat flying around on this
> topic and I am not inclined to add to it. Instead, I thought I'd just share my
> point of view as to how I do things, without placing judgment on anyone else

	You realizse that now that it is over and there is a three line
patch to kill vcards it really was much ado over nothing.

	And I should care if you filter me?

	If I wnated an ego boost, it was all the people making a fuss
and not filtering me.

	And that is a responsibility I will not accept.

	I am just my arrogant posting self.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)