POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:39:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:25:50
Message: <37B1B223.5064C22A@giwersworld.org>
Steve wrote:

> I'm a comunist (not the sory you read about in the papers), and
> I've got a new newsreader.  But because those Vcards are so
> annoying I'm starting to filter people out if they use them.
> This isn't a step that I take lightly but it's got to be done.

	Please do so. Please filter.

	It is better to filter for yourself than demand everyone "self
filter" what you do not want to see and then make a public issue
of what you do not want to see in public.

> I don't have the power to update the phone lines.

	Now that is an interesting statement.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)