POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Ken
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:24:01
Message: <37B1B193.AB15BEE6@pacbell.net>
Matt Giwer wrote:

> Ken wrote:
>
> > Matt Giwer wrote:
> >
> > >         Where do the owners of this newsgroup have that rule stated?
> > > Please state EXACTLY where that rule is stated.
> >
> >   The official stance of the owners of this server are as follows though
> > unrelated material was removed to maintain brevity. You may read the full
> > context of the server posting policy in the announcement group here on this
> > server...
>
>         I will await the opinion of the newsgroup owners in reguards to
> the subject of a Netscape utility.
>
>         Pardon if I do not take you as authortitative.

You asked for the source of server access and posting policy. I provided you
with exactly the information you requested. You may do with that information
as you and you alone see fit. I do not claim authority over you or anyone
else nor do I accept that responsibility in any regard. Please don't shoot
me I am only the messenger.

 Now let me add that I have been visiting these newsgroups for a long time now
and this has to be the rudest most profanity ridden thread in the history of
this group. I have read nearly every message ever posted on this server and
I can say that there has been more profanity used in this thread than in all
of the messages ever posted on this server. Almost the entire contents of
this thread are so blatantly off topic and strictly out of line it deserves
the award for the rudest thread of the year award. I am ashamed of how quickly
this turned into a name calling, muscle flexing brawl, and I really wish it
would end here and now.

Shame on all of you for letting it get so out of hand !

I'm now going to go find someone to help so leave me out of this.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: