POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:20:00
Message: <37B1B0C4.2498DAF5@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
> : It is a matter of mutual respect and there is none at this point.

>   That seems to be right, since "mutual" means that both of us respect
> each other.

	I do respect your posts and am happy to read them even in
confrontation I learn something ... what higher compliment is
there?

>   At least I respect you. I apologized for insulting you and being rude. I
> have never attacked the contents of your articles (at least outside this
> flame war). You exasperated me at the beginning and I participated in this
> flame war between us, and I'm sorry about that now. I don't want to continue
> this war.

	As was said of Mr. Spock, your saving grace is being rude. I am
rude also and without apology. I wish it had not started either
and particularly over the vcard thing. It really is a nice
gimmick if you look at it.

	We are now friends, right? Hops that is true. All forgotten and
forgiven is not in question. This is the internet.

>   However, your insults bother me. I don't want let you thinking bad things
> about me. I think that this news server has one big denominator which is
> seldom found in the internet: Friendship.

	I think I am better than most at returning what I get in terms
of insults. But I hope they result in shaking hands as we have
just done.

>   I asked (in a too rude manner) you something, but you are not going to
> do it. Well, I just have to live with that.

	Which is now all forgotten if mutual.

>   However, I find it hard to live with all those insults you have said about
> me. I don't want any enmity between us. It would be nice if we could read
> each other's posts without hard feelings.

	There is no emnity between us. I have been in public debate
since 1980. I can give better than I get but nothing personal.

> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
> ):5;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

	So shake on it, friend :)

	I have no problem at all and no memory of the past.

	In my 19 years in public discussion I have had enemies turn to
friends but never a friend turn to an enemy. I have increased in
friends all over the world. I am happy to have you as one of
them. Will you accept me as a friend?

[to readers, this means truce at least]

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

	BTW: the above line is for folks who love the HTML because it
will blink and annoy them and maybe encourage them not to work in
the HTML mode.

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Post a reply to this message