POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 12:57:18
Message: <37B1AB73.A04DDD6F@giwersworld.org>
Ken wrote:

> Matt Giwer wrote:
>
> >         Where do the owners of this newsgroup have that rule stated?
> > Please state EXACTLY where that rule is stated.
>
>   The official stance of the owners of this server are as follows though
> unrelated material was removed to maintain brevity. You may read the full
> context of the server posting policy in the announcement group here on this
> server...

	I will await the opinion of the newsgroup owners in reguards to
the subject of a Netscape utility.

	Pardon if I do not take you as authortitative.

	Next I am going to be told that only the Linux version of POV is
valid.

	You can not limit teh world. You can only grow with it, like to
or not. That is what the buggywhip manufacturers learned.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)