POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 12:50:53
Message: <37B1A9F0.CBBDF3BA@giwersworld.org>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:58:00 -0400, Matt Giwer wrote:

> >       I am unaware NS and MS being thrown off the RFC committees for
> >failure to comply.

> There is no RFC committee.  There never was.  There never will be.  And neither
> Netscape nor Microsoft would care anyway, as they're too busy carving out
> "market share" to want to bother with standards.

	No committes? That is going to be an awful surprise to the
committee members.

	But if you to not like NS and MS don't take it out on me. Mongo
is but a pawn in the game of life.

> >       Did I miss that post? Can you direct me to it?

> That would be the one where Warp said "get rid of the vcard crap."

	And I should obey orders to be polite. Following orders is not a
defense as you know. I did not realize Warp was der Feuhrer.

> Works for me.  Welcome to my killfile.

	And that is what I recommended all along.

> If it seems lonely, that's because
> it is.  The only company you'll have in there is a few threads, because
> none of the other people on here have been stupid enough to end up there.

	Speaking of ego, lonely without you? Oh the abandonment of it
all!

> >       As to three people it annoys and for the math guy in you, that
> >is (users<sub>tot</sub> - 3) who are at least polite enough to
> >deal with the world as it is. Is that number significantly
> >different from (users<sub>tot</sub> - 1)?

> Ugh.  HTML to do math.  When will it end?  Everyone knows you use TeX to
> do math. :)  I should point out that the four (I was mistaken) users who
> have objected to vcards are among the most prolific posters and helpful
> people on this server.  I would have thought their opinion was worth
> something to you.

	Ah well, what can we do against the people who smash the sewing
machines. They are all dunderheads. Luddites in the old days.
Today they curse graphics capable machines on the most renouned
graphics website in the known universe.

	Are we not impressed that these folks who have not the least
problem with at 1.2M grasphics file are making such an ego play
over 24 short lines of text?

	Are we supposed to take these people seriously?

> >       You folks are really insisting upon a pissing contest to waste
> >disk space. Why is it so important to you?

> Because we'd like to be able to read your posts.  Well, everyone but
> me anyway.  I couldn't care less at this point.

	So do not read them. Makes no difference to me. I would prefer
you never read a word I post again. Please filter me in stead of
complaining.

--
Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Post a reply to this message