POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Steve
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:17:08
Message: <37B19CD6.D351AB1C@ndirect.co.uk>
I agree about sigs being humerous and informal or interesting.
Many people don't understand mine, and sometimes I'll gat a phone
call from someone asking if I could re-send that email because it
had an error message at the end and my email address.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk