POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:41:42
Message: <37B199B9.8AD6D84E@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:

> :       What in the hell is your excuse for not filtering me instead of
> : being rude to me which started all this?

>   I think that people have the right to defend themselves when someone
> calls them nazi and communist.

	The people? Who do you speak for?  (Everyone this nerfbrain
speaks for please post in the affiramtive.) No posts?! Then only
you are the object this. Please stop trying to enlarger your
personal position to a group-wide position.

>   The only rude thing I have called you is "childish". That is rude, I
> admit it and apologize if I offended you serioulsy. I personally act
> childisly some times too (perhaps right now).

	You "told me" to stop doing something because your primative
software could not deal with it. You did not ask. You did not
describe, you did not discuss. Your arrogant keystrokes told me
what to do.

	Now your buddies are threatening spam-bait. Get your act
together. BTW: Eudora tells me I just got some spam. Shall we
discuss it? Retaliation is heaven.

>   However, I think that "nazi", "hitler" and "communist" are quite more rude
> than "childish".

	I have not in the least attempted to dictate what is posted here
nor the form in which it is posted.

	You have and now the spam has started.

	Would you like to explain your inciting to spam?

>   Anyways, it's funny. What I'm saying is: "take into account all the
> people, also those who are using old news readers". What you are saying
> is: "use a better newsreader and shut up". May I ask who is the dictator
> here?

	I said to YOU and other complainers and ONLY those, to use a
better newsreader, or FILTER or shut up.

	Stop lying about what I have said.

> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
> ):5;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

	Real shit code as an example to people learning. Very shit.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
> :       What in the hell is your excuse for not filtering me instead of
> : being rude to me which started all this?
>
>   I think that people have the right to defend themselves when someone
> calls them nazi and communist.
>   The only rude thing I have called you is "childish". That is rude, I
> admit it and apologize if I offended you serioulsy. I personally act
> childisly some times too (perhaps right now).
>   However, I think that "nazi", "hitler" and "communist" are quite more rude
> than "childish".
>   Anyways, it's funny. What I'm saying is: "take into account all the
> people, also those who are using old news readers". What you are saying
> is: "use a better newsreader and shut up". May I ask who is the dictator
> here?
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)