POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Alberto
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:33:01
Message: <37B19823.5EBFE3C2@ma.usb.ve>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   It would be nice, however, if you would post articles like anyone else.
> What's the big deal, anyways? What's the problem in making just a signature
> like anyone else? What's the problem with you? Why do you start a flame war?
> What's so special with a vcard anyways?
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

I agree with Nieminen in the following sense. If Matt were someone who post
seldom in this news group it could be interesting to send a vcard with the
messages. But this is not the case. Matt is one of us that post the most
regularly. So his vcard is a little bit boring and to some people here
annoying. Matt, for me it would be fine if you just put  your name at the end
of your messages.

Regards, Alberto.