POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : The Horrible Example Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  The Horrible Example
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:18:23
Message: <37B19440.9B55B352@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   Signatures are not part of a contest, but you should get an idea about
> what's the mentality behind obfuscated C (or any other programming language).
>   Signatures usually contain information about the sender, but often they
> also have some interesting things, like quotes, url's, jokes, etc.

>   My signature is intended to be a kind of riddle (in the context of
> obfuscated C). Often someone gets curious about what does it do and then
> tries to compile and run it and gets surprised. Sometimes these people
> write to me asking me how is it done. They feel the joy of discovering
> something unexpected.

	Good enough of a statement.

	Now tell just how many of the internet users are going to make
the least sense of that statement. No problem, just tell me.

	80% of the internet users today can't spell internet.

	Now you are going to tell me about a sig?

	Get a life.

	What do Fundies and Hassidim and university internet types have
in common? The 18th century.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)