POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:04:11
Message: <37B190EC.81BD41F9@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:

> :       Are petty little Hilters going to try to enforce your will on
> : everyone else or are you going to grow up and join the human
> : race?

>   It is a general rule that people don't send binaries or mime attachments
> to non-binaries group. Everyone agrees with this rule.

	Since when is MIME encapsulation a binary? Can you direct me to
an rule of the owners of this newsgroup prohibiting it? IF not
why are you trying to recreate your own primitive non-graphic
environment?

>   Now you have this strange obsession about your useless vcard which you
> send to every newsgroup, thus breaking the rule. Then you expect everyone
> to just shut up and accept the exception in your case.

	Where do the owners of this newsgroup have that rule stated?
Please state EXACTLY where that rule is stated.

	I have no obsession with it. I have an interest that your rude,
crude and close to vulgar objection to it was expressed. I do not
take carp seriously.

>   Your attitude about defending your vcard is just plain childish. You just
> tell people to shut up and to "upgrade" their "ancient" newsreaders (by
> the way, this newsreader version was released 25 December 1998; quite
> ancient...).

	Ancient and primative appear to have different meanings. It
appears the creators of your 1998 version srs still using stone
axes.

>   So because you have this obsession about some useless mime attachment
> which serves absolutely no purpose, you want everyone to change the
> netiquette of posting to non-binaries groups and to "upgrade" to "newer"
> newsreaders.

	FILTER ME PLEASE!!!!!

	I do not want to bother you in the least. So FILTER me.

	You insist upon being offended and then complaining about it.

	Filter me and go away. You are not worth a fingernail to me.

>   The funny thing is that there exists no real reson for your obsession.
> A regular signature works just fine and it's much more easy to read for
> most of people. There's no reason for you to stop sending mime-formatted
> articles and start posting just plain text. It's only an obsession.

	Filter me and go away.

>   You talk about growing up. Perhaps you should look at the mirror.

	Filter me and go away.

	But you will not as you imagined hitlerite control of this
newsgroup would be challenged if you could not respond to me.

	What in the hell is your excuse for not filtering me instead of
being rude to me which started all this?

	Give it your best shot.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)