POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 10:24:58
Message: <37B187BC.BB7EDCCE@giwersworld.org>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Matt, I was pretty much ignoring this spat until I noticed that threat. I
> agree that it is way out of line and you should protect yourself as best you
> can. I can't believe someone would do something like that over one KB of
> what, to them, is text.

	I do not mean to prolong this but it looks like there is some
sense showing here. All that ie required for idiocy to prevail is
for the intelligent to remain silent. There are these petty
little stalins and maos that want their way or the gulags for
those who do not bow down.

> Just goes to show you that road rage is not all on the road. We must now
> drive defensively on the Information Highway. To carry a trite allusion even
> further, many who drive '68 Datsuns resent those who drive SUV's and have to
> do something to be able to look down on them. Info-terrorism is going a
> little too far.

	I have a different opinion on the US 1st amendment and several
of the items in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If
they insist on the personal right to violate them, they are
anti-american and anti-human rights. They should live in the
Gulags they sent tens of millions of others.

> Until now I have not looked at your v-card, and I just now compiled "Warp"'s
> sig... not a big deal either way. But as a libertarian I feel that both of
> you should carefully do exactly what you want to do and then I will make
> plans to do things on my end as a result of that. Unless you send code that
> is invasive like a virus, folk should learn to deal.

	Aa a fellow registered Libertarian since it was possible in
Virginia I have not patience with these petty little dictators.
And IF I should suffer a spam attack, I will publish here exactly
how to innocently get their email addrs into the spammers email
lists.

	It is so obvious if you think about it.

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Post a reply to this message