POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 09:22:22
Message: <37B17912.2590D3CE@giwersworld.org>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:

> To judge from the way Matt gets away with saying "if you don't like my
> lousy netiquette, filter me", the owners of this server don't seem to
> care.

	"Filter" is the power of any user.

	And IF the owners tell me about it, fine. Then I can choose to
change or not to participate. That will be MY choice.

	Your choice is to filter or not to filter. You read my posts on
my terms, not yours.

> I wonder if I could get Usenet posters to use this guy's email address
> as spam bait. After all, if he doesn't want to receive all that spam, he
> can just filter it.. no skin off his nose. :P

	Not that is an interesting threat and your email addr as
instigtator is quite interesting. And your post is forwarded to
your ISP.

	If I do not comply with the dicatations of mere users of this
you folks are going to get me spammed.

	Let me tell you this, boy. IF that happens, you all will regret
it. And I can do it in a heartbeat. And I will not do one direct
thing.

	Are petty little Hilters going to try to enforce your will on
everyone else or are you going to grow up and join the human
race?

	You newcomers should never think you know what the internet is
all about.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)