POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 11 Aug 1999 07:48:20
Message: <37B16278.43468FB2@geocities.com>
My browser can use html; those of many others cannot.  At first I thought it
was only the Luddites who were emailing me to complain that their stone-age
browsers weren't able to handle html.  Then I realized that I was guilty of
Micro-____-ism: inconveniencing others to accomodate my bells and whistles,
and calling it progress.  I later viewed it as a courtesy to the group not to

//resist
//resist
//resist the temptaiton to underline and boldface the next phrase with html
codes

*emphasize*

//whew, that was close!!

a word in every paragraph if it made things difficult for some friends with
outdated or no-frills browsers.