POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost Spline example : Re: Lost Spline example Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Spline example
From: Ken
Date: 11 Aug 1999 05:38:54
Message: <37B14468.C01FF9DC@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Someone posted a spline example  inc file recently and I managed to destroy
> it. Now I can't find it in the news groups...Wahh! Can someone send me a
> copy or point me in the right direction? I think it was called LSpline3 or
> something and had a part that showed how to use it.
>
> Thanks

 Something you saw perhaps in the Celtic Cross thread in the images group ?
That thread started on 07-30-1999  posted by Steve. It used Colefax's spline
include file which Steve posted a large portion of along with example usage.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: