POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Steve
Date: 10 Aug 1999 11:42:34
Message: <37B03D85.F5822236@ndirect.co.uk>
Mat

It's very annoying, and the information on both your own card and
that of SamuelT another offender could be put in text format
without taking up so much bandwidth.

Most annoying is when I've got a render going and I'm reading
news groups and every time I open one of your messages, the
message comes up and then I see something else loading, scrole to
the bottom of the message and it's a bloody VCard.

I havn't mentioned this before, because I feel that your
contributions to these groups are positive.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk