POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 10 Aug 1999 07:34:15
Message: <37B00E45.AB1BC03F@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   Can you please stop sending your articles in MIME format and without any
> vcards or anything? Just plain text. Thanks.
>   Here is quoted all the text of your article which is completely useless
> and completely irrelevant. A total of 24 lines:

	I look at my own messages and see no such thing. Why don't you
just adjust your reader not to show the message headers? Every
message has provision for at least 1k worth of header I think but
I would have to check the RFC to be sure.

>   Why don't you make just a regular signature like anyone else?

	I see plenty of Vcards around here. Why are you singling me out
for your attentions?

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/