POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : interest in linux-spline editor? : Re: interest in linux-spline editor? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interest in linux-spline editor?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 3 Aug 1999 13:00:15
Message: <37A872A7.528B1867@sitc.net>
If you are talking about something like sPatch for Linux, I'm very
interested. sPatch is a wonderful little tool (though I am having trouble
adding points to an already created spline...hmmm) except that it is in
Win95 and it's a pain to switch back and forth all the time. So, if you are
making such a program, I am very interested in seeing it work..

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk