POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Off Topic - blatant plug for ISP (UK only) : Off Topic - blatant plug for ISP (UK only) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Off Topic - blatant plug for ISP (UK only)
From: Graham Redway
Date: 3 Aug 1999 13:43:50
Message: <37A6EBE9.4F2E62C@plymouth.ac.uk>
All,

This is completely off topic and only applicable for citizens of the UK.
A new ISP has started up, 'Totalise' and it's offering free shares (65
quids worth) to all new subscribers and a whole load shares if you use
other services. It's a service similar to FreeServe, i.e. you only pay
the local rate phone call. It's worked 9/10 for me and I reccommend it.
65 pounds worth of free shares is not to be sniffed at and it's the only
reason I'm putting this message here, I don't want to clutter this
newsgroup up with junk.

BTW please mention my user name as a referrer: GRedway
This way I get more free shares.

	Sorry for the intrusion,
		Graham Redway