POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 2 Aug 1999 12:50:52
Message: <37A5CC39.E373B2C8@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi,
Watched it with netscape 4.08 on Solaris 7.
Did not test on XTerminal yet, I got used too much to the workstation.

Everything is clearly readable. It displays as fast as possible,
(I had a bit of a hang, though we are 10MBit connected, to much joy for
your server??)
... due to the absolut sizes in the table. (THANX).Even reading the
source is ok, but that's probably not your main intention :-)

Didn't look too good in Lynx Version 2.7, though. 2.8.2 on Linux did it
alright.

RIGHT WAY TO GO.

Axel