POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Aug 1999 08:11:21
Message: <37A4397B.681AF26A@compuserve.com>
Netscape Communicator 4.5 here, but I will upgrade to 4.6 soon.
That developers forum sounds like a great idea. The idea of weekly
progress reports is wonderful, I haven't heard anything at all lately.
Maybe a rumors section about upcoming releases.
As for writing the page...try for 4.0 compliance, avoid Javascript, and
use Java, but sparingly, and not in something necessary to use the page.
That is the only advice I could give there.