POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 31 Jul 1999 09:08:08
Message: <37A2F53A.7E27A758@istar.ca>
Twyst wrote:

> Well, I'm currently working on restarting twysted.net

Yay! It was always the best resource!

> 1) Use Macromedia Flash 3/4
> 2) Customizability.
> 3) Content

Personally, I'd rather see content over flash and customisability. They would be
nice, but people go to the site for information, not fancy web features. I'm
afraid that more bells and whistles will mean fewer updates...

> 4) Staff

Hrm.. maybe with a staf you can find time to fit in botht he content and the
fancy stuff...

> Thoughts? Comments? Offers for help?

Is your updating of www.povray.org still in progress?

Loved the site! Can't wait till we get to see the new one!

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet