POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Ken
Date: 31 Jul 1999 06:20:58
Message: <37A2CD4E.9A156EDF@pacbell.net>
Twyst wrote:

Glad to see your still alive and twysted.net is a missed resource.

> - links galore. (Like I'll ever catch up to Ken.... )

  I would be glad to donate some links to the cause :)

  Just yesterday I finished a 3 day marathon link verification session to
ensure every link in my collection is currently active and accessable. I
just counted and there 724 active links which means I personaly visited
as many sites in three days. Get em' while there hot !

> 4) Staff
>     - To do much of this, I need staff. I need people willing to write
> reviews for software ( I only have access to Win and Dos, really) , people
> to write articles and tutorials, etc. Sadly, there isn't that much I can
> offer as incentive for this. I can give you a fancy twysted.net email addy,
> a twysted.net subdomain, etc. Not a whole lot, as I don't make money doing
> this.

  I have a texture tutorial in the works and I heard Grim Dude mention
that he has one also in the works though I cannot speak for him personaly.
When complete you can host mine for what it is worth.

> Offers for help?

  I might be able to contribute other items of interest from time to time
though what that will be is clearly unknown. I am resourceful if nothing
else.

> Thoughts?

I am not too hot on macromedia flash but that's your call. I prefer simple
and effeceint as opposed to flashy and slow. Java's a pain too.

> Comments?

Get to work !

--
Ken Tyler