POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Chris Huff
Date: 31 Jul 1999 05:19:45
Message: <37A2BFC2.E8A6D79F@compuserve.com>
Hello Twyst!
I have a macro collection you might want to put up, it contains a spark
macro, useful geometric macros(round box, round cone, round cylinder,
spirals, various mesh generators), a plant macro, and some macros for
true area lights, etc. If you give me a place to put it, I will make
both Mac and PC versions of the text files.

Also, I just found a POV-Ray Mac tutorial that I had started, but gave
up on. I could try to get that started again, and get something
accomplished there.
I could also write up a short thing on making patches, but it would be
better if someone more experienced would do that.