POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calculating patricle field density : Re: Calculating patricle field density Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calculating patricle field density
From: Chris Huff
Date: 30 Jul 1999 08:14:28
Message: <37A19734.26C5764A@compuserve.com>
Looks like my other message didn't go through...
Anyway, the blobs make the water drops merge together similar to real
droplets, the LiquidSpray include file also does it. My particle
simulator takes a different approach, and outputs calls to a macro,
which allows me to easily vary the results without re-simulating the
model.