POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calculating patricle field density : Re: Calculating patricle field density Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calculating patricle field density
From: Ken
Date: 30 Jul 1999 07:53:15
Message: <37A19189.54044DFE@pacbell.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> Tnanks Ken(I know, it wasn't me who you were answering). That link looks
> helpful. Got any others on particle simulation?
> Mr Popov: I am also making a particle simulator, and it is almost to the
> point of building "superparticles" out of particles, like molecules out
> of atoms. No competition for yours though, mine is written in C++.
> (yours is written in POV, right?)

The fun, smart, bounce stretchy stuff page has some info on it I beleive:
http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/

Pual T. Bourk always has usefull info:
http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/rendering/software.html

Colefax has an include file doesn't he ?
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

You might take a quick peek at Daniel Skarda's links page:
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~0rfelyus/bookmark.html

Also see my links in the announcement group in the 3d resources section.
I recall more info available in those sites but I don't have time to
track them all down for you.

Luck,

--
Ken Tyler