POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calculating patricle field density : Re: Calculating patricle field density Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calculating patricle field density
From: Chris Huff
Date: 30 Jul 1999 07:45:50
Message: <37A1907F.FC3C434E@compuserve.com>
Tnanks Ken(I know, it wasn't me who you were answering). That link looks
helpful. Got any others on particle simulation?
Mr Popov: I am also making a particle simulator, and it is almost to the
point of building "superparticles" out of particles, like molecules out
of atoms. No competition for yours though, mine is written in C++.
(yours is written in POV, right?)