POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 26 Jul 1999 13:05:20
Message: <379c5bab.3856473@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Jul 1999 15:18:54 -0400, Charles <cfu### [at] enternet> wrote:

>Ken wrote:
>>What was the basic premise of the show ? Star Trek was to explore
>>new worlds, new civilazations, and to boldly go where no man had
>>gone before.
>
>Wow, something I can actually answer. This opportunity might
>never present itself again <vbg>. Well, let's see, as I recall,

AS YOU RECALL? Considering how close to spot-on that was, even
considering the books and TV movie released after the show... how many
days is it since you watched an episode?

Feeling even more at home here than Ken et al have made me feel by
helping me out with my little projects,

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/
PS change ".duffcom" to ".net" if replying via e-mail