POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mac movie maker (POV) : Re: Mac movie maker (POV) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:08:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac movie maker (POV)
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 25 Jul 1999 21:12:18
Message: <379bb5f2@news.povray.org>
Dennis Miller wrote in message <379909AF.F078E2C5@mediaone.net>...
>I've been using DTA on the PC to make movies from POV output frames
>(targa files.) Is there something comparable on the Mac that will
>animate pict files or some other native POV format?

Other's have mentioned MooVer and POV-Ray itself...

If you have OS8.5 (or otherwise registered QuickTimePro), then "Open
Image Sequence..." in the Quicktime Player....

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions