POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Spider
Date: 29 Jul 1999 11:33:08
Message: <379F60EC.D750860A@bahnhof.se>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Not trying to put a damper on this and please don't flame me, but does
> anyone else get the feeling that soon we're going to have too much power and
> we as humans just won't be able to handle it?

it's an interesting point you have here, and even more so considering
all the replies it has gather during the day. i'm impressed that there
hasn't yet been a flame. sure, the basic jokes, and a few thoughtful

religion exists... *sigh* the world is doomed </hides> ok, throw the
first rock now.. someone? anyone? nah :)

Well, just had to ramble a bit in reply to this, all to inviting not to
do so. :)

//Spider