POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Charles
Date: 27 Jul 1999 21:08:28
Message: <379E5761.70C116D7@enter.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:
> What would a man (or of woman) of the medieval age would have said
> about your powers today?

Well, a medievel artist who just happened to be passing by had
this to say, when I tried to explain raytracing...

"Well, yea, t'is most charmingly conceived, but, verily, i' sounds
a most unweildy tally of figures that need t'be summed that way.
T'wouldn't it be easier to just use a brush and paint what y'see?"

(I guess he was another one in favor of hand coding as opposed
to a modeller...)

Charles