POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:09:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Josh English
Date: 27 Jul 1999 15:15:15
Message: <379E0509.65E9B8B2@spiritone.com>
That's an incredibly good question. I think we're seeing it today. How many
people suffer form "information overload"? The net is a great resource and
diving into it is fun... but it will take a bit of change to get people to
handle it. What do you mean my 'power'? The new idea that seems to be developing
is that information is power, but years ago nuclear power could apply, and in
even more ancient times power sould have applied to the size of your sword.

damn... this will take me a while to think it through

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom