POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV on IRIX 6.5 : Re: POV on IRIX 6.5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV on IRIX 6.5
From: Ken
Date: 26 Jul 1999 02:46:46
Message: <379C03C8.EAD1D24A@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> :    Although I am using the windows build and in consequence don't
> : bother with the command line
>
>   Actually the command line field is very handy (to me at least). I don't
> even know where do you set the antialiasing level, mosaic preview, radiosity
> rendering, etc. It's just easier to type all those in the command line
> field.

I set up my antialiasing level in the secondary tools .ini file, I don't use
mosaic preview, and the radiosity I turn on in the master povray.ini file with
a single line that say's radiosity = on. When not in use I comment it out.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm