POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Phil Clute
Date: 25 Jul 1999 23:52:42
Message: <379BDC1E.9AAE9A18@tiac.net>
I used to love that show as a kid, but I barely remember it now.
I just remember--I guess it was Tom Baker--The Doctor, K9 and
the opening credits with the tunnel.
You had to catch it on PBS, I think they still run some reruns.
Hmm? I'll have to keep an eye open...

>As a series Dr Who varied wildly. The series was based around good,
>interesting scripts. Sometimes the direction was good, the acting, the
>music.

I never really did figure out what the show was about, maybe that's
why I kept watching.

>The BBC seem to be currently
>considering a second Dr Who movie after the 1995 TV Movie acheived
>insufficient viewing figures in the states (did well over here
>though).

I think if the BBC wants to get Americans into Doctor Who They'll have
to get someone like John Malkovich to play the Doctor.
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.