POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This one is for Ken : This one is for Ken Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  This one is for Ken
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 25 Jul 1999 18:38:00
Message: <379B92CD.21AD4F3C@gci.net>
Just for you 'Ken'obi, link-master, Uncle Ken.

Three Rings for the Graphic-Kings around the Web,
   Seven for the Code-lords in their wisdom sage,
Nine for Newbies filled with dread,
   One for the List Lord on his Web Page
In the Land of Newsgroups where we all head.
   One Page to list them all, One Lord to find them,
   One Lord to post them all and on his Web Page bind them
In the Land of Newsgroups where we all head.

--
Advanced means constantly wondering where reality gets its processing
power.