POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New video cards may offload POV : Re: New video cards may offload POV Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New video cards may offload POV
From: Nick Portelli
Date: 25 Jul 1999 13:30:05
Message: <379B5723.6CD9C078@pilot.msu.edu>
Yes networking is easy.  As long as it is with winsows.  I can't get
linux to see my NIC because it is a 9.99 special.  But dual processors
will not speed up POV if I'm correct.  Does POV use treads?  If it does
it would benefit from mulitple processors.

I heard someone is makeing an eight processor motherboard for the AMD
K7.