POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jul 1999 13:24:55
Message: <379B4832.A23DBFC3@aol.com>
Yes, Tom Baker was (is?) the guy who seemed to fit the entire theme so
well or so I thought. I saw many a show though having a couple other
guys instead, one short and dark-haired (I always thought of Moe from
the 3 Stooges when I saw him) and a tall thin older gentleman with blond
hair. Can't recall any others if there were any. I'd say I saw a total
of three seasons worth altogether I guess. I didn't know it was as long
running a program as you had said.
Anywho (ha), that's terrible if there are "missing" episodes (my
fanatical side showing through). Wouldn't doubt there are video taped
ones out there, but if it went as far back as all that, not so likely.
And on topic again myself, the phone booth Tardis would be great to
raytrace. Or maybe K-9. But really on topic would be a Dr. Who <g>