POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jul 1999 21:38:59
Message: <379A6A7E.53B7718D@aol.com>
Hey, Margus, you've not lived until you watch a year of Dr. Who shows. I
was always tuning in to see the next episode as the Tardis (time machine
disguised as a English phone booth) went galavanting about the universe
and landing in more trouble. It was quite some time before I knew of the
other Dr. Who's (the main character actor changed over time) as I
recall. That was back in the early 80's when I saw the TV show on a
Public Broadcasting Station in Seattle. For those not in the know about
it the series was beyond sci-fi lameness I thought, so much so it was
intriguing. Simply great to sit and watch and let the mind rest. That's
my opinion of it anyway.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe