POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Realistic planets : Re: Realistic planets Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic planets
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 24 Jul 1999 00:07:19
Message: <37993CEC.5E9E5922@gci.net>
I have been working with POV Superpatch isosurfaces. From some
code that I picked up in the news groups here and have had some success
getting good-looking planets. I have the code as a macro file. If
your interested, post here. I have been having e-mail problems
so I would probably post that in povray.binaries.scene-files.
Mr. Art

--
Advanced means constantly wondering where reality gets its processing
power.