POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 23 Jul 1999 17:21:26
Message: <3798dcd6@news.povray.org>
Cliff Bowman <c.b### [at] cwcomduffcom> wrote in message

> I've found a few sites with motion data on them in what I'm told is a
> comparatively "standard format" - BVH files. I've not found (or looked
> for) the file specification but it's probably "out there" if you know
> that BVH is another word to use when doing searches. I was actually
> looking for other stuff when I found it so I don't have any URL's to
> hand - but give me a yell if this doesn't help and I'll see if I can
> find some again.

Thanks Cliff, but it's not a priority at the mo'. But let me ask you
something regarding Dr Who. What was the title of the episode (s) that
featured the Krynoids (not sure of the spelling), the plant-like tentacled
things? I remember it scared me more than any other episode. It was a Tom
Baker Dr. Who ( the best ).

Cheers,

Andy