POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown : Re: Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cmpeg causes nervous breakdown
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Jul 1999 16:38:16
Message: <3798D283.5B12B910@aol.com>
You can get Cmpeg to work best by using the -t0 switch and using a
filename parameter like this for example:

cmpeg -t0 -v0 -f2 ipb.ctl c:\WhereFramesAre\frame%03d.tga
c:\WhereAnimationsAre\animated.mpg

The %03 (d is required) tells it to do a 3 digit set of frame numbers
left padded by zeroes starting with 000, with verbose messaging off,
frame speed 24/sec, and control file ipb.
Output uncompressed targas only from POV-Ray (+FT or
Output_File_Type=T); or  batch convert them if you can, also as
uncompressed (see your options), if you use another format.
The Cmpeg DOC says 15bit or 24bit, not 16bit (typo?). I've always used
24bit.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe