POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : making body parts ?? : Re: making body parts ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making body parts ??
From: Josh English
Date: 23 Jul 1999 12:45:25
Message: <37989BE0.834E6A5E@spiritone.com>
I find blobs hard to control... I remember seeing some space ships months
ago that were done in blobs and looked good... but blobs, for me, always
look out of place... perhaps I took too many life drawing courses or
somthing, but computer generated people need to be accurate or cartoonish,
and I haven't seen blobs go far enough in either direction..

This is of course, purely my opinion. I am impressed with the blob man
include file in that it can pose complex objects, but I'm not satisfied
with the way it looks.

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom