POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'IF EXISTS' technique to speed up animation restarts - possible? : Re: 'IF EXISTS' technique to speed up animation restarts - possible? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'IF EXISTS' technique to speed up animation restarts - possible?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 22 Jul 1999 15:24:01
Message: <37976c6e.14908143@news.povray.org>
On 22 Jul 1999 03:10:13 -0400, Nieminen Mika <war### [at] cctutfi> wrote:

>  I think this is possible without patching povray or using any external
>utility.
>
>  Let me think...

Some excellent suggestions which I'll have to re-read and attempt
(although it's slightly complicated by the fact tha tI use up to 4
different PC's to render different segments at the same time - usually
at least 2 are working on it even if there's "work work" occurring).

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/
PS change ".duffcom" to ".net" if replying via e-mail