POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mapping image (not texture) on cylinder? : Re: Mapping image (not texture) on cylinder? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mapping image (not texture) on cylinder?
From: TonyB
Date: 21 Jul 1999 14:51:19
Message: <37960865.DECF92F2@panama.phoenix.net>
Let me see if I understand. You want to put a logo on top of the texture that is
already cylindrically mapped on the can? If this is the case, then you need to
make sure that the image you paste on top has transparency, then you just make
the texture like this:

texture C {texture {A} texture {B}}

And B will be on top of A. It's just that simple... That's how I got the rust
stains on the deck plate in my hallway image.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered