POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request - Texture modifiers : Re: Feature request - Texture modifiers Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request - Texture modifiers
From: TonyB
Date: 20 Jul 1999 22:55:26
Message: <3795285F.A83EC1BB@panama.phoenix.net>
> (Sorry, can't test now; got ~3 day render running...)

Can you make something clear to me? When I render, I leave the machine alone.
Why? Because every time I use a program, it slows down the rendering. When I
am done using the program, POV remains painfully slow. I don't like this, so
I leave POV alone. Why is it that everybody else here just leaves POV
rendering, but keeps using their machine like business as usual? Does this
slow-down not happen to you? Please tell me...

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered