POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Layered texture problem : Re: Layered texture problem Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:50:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Layered texture problem
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 18 Jul 1999 13:37:21
Message: <379210d1@news.povray.org>
In article <379### [at] unforgettablecom> , Xplo Eristotle
<inq### [at] unforgettablecom>  wrote:

>> I have cross-posted your problem to povray.newusers because there you get a
>> much more qualified response from experienced artists :-)
>
> Who knew? ^_^

:-)  I am barely an artist (I wasn't refering to this group in general, just
to myself) and there is little traffic in the Macintosh group - of course
there are qualified POV-Ray Mac artists here, but as your problem is not Mac
specific the help in povray.newusers is faster and most user new users will
benefit from it as well (even if the don't read this Mac group :-)

    Thorsten