POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Star Wars, etc. : Star Wars, etc. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Star Wars, etc.
From: TonyB
Date: 17 Jul 1999 11:03:30
Message: <37908D12.6D773D4F@panama.phoenix.net>
Hi people. I just saw Episode I yesterday. It just arrived in Panama.
Long wait... but worth it. =) Great graphics, and ok storyline (nice
plot twists). I really hated the look of Jar-Jar. Too plastic, too
bright. They made other things look real, why couldn't they get him
right? Anyway, just a quick note.

The hallway is progressing nicely thanks to your suggestions. What kind
of bolts hold corrugated iron together and how? The spherical ones
(rounded top) or the hexagon ones? I've never really seen this, so I'm
making it up for now. Is it customary to use several square plates, or
is it just cut to the appropriate size? I want this thing to be
structurally correct. Help me, 'Ken'obi...

PS: I have posted a sample image.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB