POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : converting between Moray and POVRay : Re: converting between Moray and POVRay Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:05:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: converting between Moray and POVRay
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Jul 1999 02:37:56
Message: <3790249D.C3BC4F33@aol.com>
There is a POV-Ray to Moray conversion utility by the author of the
3Dwin converter, although only for older versions. URL:

 http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/pv2mr217.zip

Check up on the *.pob format at:

 http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/pob_sdk.html

however I doubt this would be useful to you (never know though!)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe